Our Business Law Practice
Our clients can rest easy knowing that we cover the fundamentals in any business transaction we handle. Because of our experience and attention to detail, we can anticipate and develop plans for dealing with matters that commonly go wrong, instead of putting out fires after they start.
Serving the Greater Bay Area, our business clients include:
- Consulting firms
- Real estate brokers
- Nonprofit organizations
- High-tech entrepreneurs
- Any small business
- Officers, directors and managers
Our attorneys offer full commercial legal services, from helping people start a small business to partnership dissolution and winding down activities. Although our goal is to reduce the risk of litigation through careful attention to detail, sometimes disputes are unavoidable. Our experienced lawyers can represent clients’ interests at trial, in arbitration or in settlement negotiations.
We provide a wide range of business law services, including:
- Business entity formation
- Real estate broker and contractor licensing
- Independent contractor agreements
- Commercial leasing
- Employment contract counseling
- Shareholder agreement (buy-sell agreement) drafting or review
- Business-to-business contract drafting and review
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Joint venture agreements
- Security agreements or contracts between a lender and a borrower
- Indemnification or protection against the liability and expense of lawsuits
Schedule An Initial Consultation Today
Our ability to limit risks is why our business clients recommend Lawrence R. Jensen & Associates to their friends and colleagues. They also appreciate our experience and reasonable hourly rates.