Diligent Contract Drafting And Review For Your Greater Bay Area Business
In today’s competitive business market, a successful business owner must ensure he or she pays attention to every detail. Preparation, solid business strategies and legal compliance are of the essence. If a contract error or oversight is made, you could face financial loss, lawsuits and other legal problems.
Our contract attorneys at the San Jose firm of Lawrence R. Jensen & Associates are well-versed in California contract laws. We help clients understand, draft and review a broad range of business contracts. Our extensive experience helps avoid future problems and expensive litigation.
Careful Counsel For Accurate Contracts
Our business contract attorneys can prepare the business documents you need so you can focus on running your business. Our legal contract skills include:
- Drafting and reviewing business-to-business contracts for agreements between purchasers and suppliers, distributors or manufacturers
- Drafting and reviewing security agreements or contracts between a lender and borrower regarding collateral for a loan
- Purchases and sale of businesses
- Drafting joint venture agreements
- Drafting promissory notes
- Drafting and reviewing shareholder agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Counseling on employment contract matters such as confidentiality and noncompete and nonsolicitation contracts
From the formation of a new business to an agreement between parties for any business matter, we prepare contracts with our clients’ best interests in mind.
Detailed Review Of Business Contracts
Unfortunately, many business owners enter into contracts without even reading them. Contracts are a legal obligation for all parties involved. Whether a simple contract or a complex agreement, we will work diligently to customize and review all aspects of a client’s contracts. As your legal advocate, we will help ensure you understand all elements of your business contracts.
Legal Advocacy For Every Contract — Call For An Initial Consultation
Contact our firm to have a lawyer knowledgeable in laws pertaining to business write and review your critical business contracts. Don’t leave your company’s important documents to chance. Call us now at 408-465-0293 or email us a request.
We provide reduced rates for the first hour.