Handling Residential And Commercial Real Estate Matters For The Greater Bay Area
Lawrence R. Jensen & Associates represents clients in both residential and commercial real estate matters. We handle sales of strip malls, apartment buildings, small office buildings, factories and homes.
Our real estate clients include:
- Real estate investors
- Trustees, executors or other fiduciaries
- Homeowners and residential purchasers
- Real estate agents and brokers
- Property managers
- Commercial building tenants
- Homeowners associations
- Condominium owners
- Commercial landlords
- Residential landlords
Our attorneys have served clients from all aspects of real estate transactions. We are ready to serve you too. Please note that we generally do not counsel or represent residential tenants.
Our Real Estate Services
Practicing since 1987, Mr. Jensen knows the real estate climate and real estate laws of California. This puts our firm in a position to manage transactions efficiently and thoroughly.
We offer our clients real estate services, including:
- Drafting purchase and sale contracts
- Preparing an offer or counteroffer
- Reviewing real estate closing documents
- Reviewing or drafting commercial leases and ground leases
- Assisting with evictions
- Drafting and reviewing installment sales contracts
- Reviewing tenancy agreements
- Representing homeowners and condo associations in disputes
- Exercising options to purchase
- Evaluating title defects and title insurance choices
- Structuring “due diligence” and evaluating the results of property inspections
- Drafting leases and forms for residential landlords
For more information about our real estate services, contact our San Jose office at 408-899-2510 or fill out our online contact form. We offer reduced rates for the first hour of meeting with a lawyer.